Friday, April 29, 2011

The most random post ever....

No.....
1_41
Picture courtesy of Fashionista.com

Next, I am crazy

Only a crazy lady would sign up for a 1/2 marathon (her first nonetheless) in the midst of her last week of graduate school (oh, and with the the final CRCT test on Monday.)

How's my training? Ha, you're hilarious. I sure do have some sweet encouragement though...

Weather

Thanks Sweet Allison!!!! (Um, there may have been some M&M's in there that were enjoyed for breakfast.)

And can I just say that I am ecstatic that Julio Jones (my FAVORITE player) is going to play for the Falcons! YAY! Read more here.

FASHION DEAL!!!!!!! Shop J. Crew Sale and get 30% off with the code OURTREAT. Happy Friday! Go buy yourself something. I You deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...