Thursday, April 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!

Two years ago (we're not sure, but we guesstimate), our little Lucy Belle said, "Hello World- I am the best Jack Russell ever!" Then two months later, Lucy became a Harvard. I know I am a crazy dog person, but I just don't care. My dogs (my fur babies) are our family. Today, we celebrate our eldest. Let's take a stroll down memory lane...

The evening we got Lucy...

003

She was so small that she couldn't see over the grass. Her pirate look is courtesy of a stick :(
007

All 2.6lbs of her
015

She always loved to cuddle
018

Happy Pup!
023

When she was about 12 weeks
084

Little Lady Lucy
iphone 003

She always knew she was (and is) beautiful...
iphone 068

And she has always hated all things Auburn...
iphone 089

After her "surgery" (*Notice what was being created in the background!)
iphone 097

The first couch she destroyed...
iphone pics 004

Her first Halloween
iphone pics 018

Best looking Jack ever!
december 09 070

I caught her riding dirty...
iphone 171

Lucy Dog says, "Roll Tide!"
091

Lucy becomes a "big" sister!
095

Lucy and Winnie letting me know that it was time to give them water
019

Like her Mom, she hates to be cold
067

Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Lucy! You're family loves you so much!
028

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...