Friday, April 8, 2011

Wide Leg Lover

, I am ready to retire my skinnies. I am refering to my jeans. Where the definately have their place is (almost) any closet, I was so sick of wearing them everytime I went out. Then, I found these...
19300516_091_b
At Anthropolgie on sale! (I would include the link to buy, but they are sold out now.) Now, I am complete addicted. Who else loved the wide leg trouser??

Love her style, not so much personality Olivia Palermo...
olivia-palermo-nicole-richie-blake-lively
Photo from In Their Closet

My favorite (somewhat) reality star turned designer, Lauren Conrad...
lauren-conrad-saks3
Image from Single-Women TV

I have never seen her act, but love her nonetheless, Black Lively...
Blake+Leighton+film+outside+Chanel+i_zMsLS93-jl

The one, the orginal, Rachel Zoe...
6
Photo from Elle.com

To wear you wide leg trousers, you definately need some big, chunky platforms. (Being barely 5'4", I get really excited when any outfit calls for tall shoes.) Just make sure the pants don't cover your entire shoe.

Poplin pants
$9.99 - alloy.com

Flare pants
15 GBP - johnlewis.com

Flare pants
20 GBP - warehouse.co.uk

Pants
30 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

Gold wedge
$38 - modcloth.com

White heeled sandal
$27 - target.com

Cheetah print shoes
$30 - target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...