Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm sorry I called you a brat....

...because you work now! Yes, I am going on an imaginary trip to the beach next week and will need all types of goodies.
 1) I need two swimsuits that I can mix and match with each other to create four looks.
2) I need a solid colored maxi dress to take me from day to night
3) I need an awesome tunic to wear on windy days/ when I feel fat
4) I need some big round sunglasses to shade my eyes
5) I need a bright skirt and a playful romper
6) I need neutral shoes to wear with a variety of outfits
7) I need beachy jewelry
8) I need a big tote to carry on the beach
9) I need a fun scarf
8) I need all items to be under FIFTY (WHAT WHAT!) bucks, because I am a poor teacher! (Will husband let me buy these things for my imaginary trip? Fingers Crossed!!!!)
Dresses tube maxi dress
$20 - stylesforless.com

Quiksilver tunic
$45 - quiksilver.com

Ruffle romper
$35 - modcloth.com

Printed skirt
$48 - modcloth.com

Bikini bathing suit
$20 - tillys.com

Striped swimwear
$32 - topshop.com

Dorothy Perkins ruffle bikini swimwear
11 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

Dolce Vita sandal
$30 - target.com

Forever21 ankle strap shoes
$16 - canada.forever21.com

J Crew summer handbag
$43 - jcrew.com

Blue jewelry
$40 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

Lucky brand necklace
$36 - zappos.com

Forever21 fringed shawl
$13 - forever21.com

Round sunglass
$18 - kohls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...