- Between 27-30 lbs. At 18 months, he was 27 lbs and in the 75th percentile
- Diaper Size: 4
- Wears 18-24 month clothes and a 7 double wide in shoes
- He has become a pickier eater...boo! He usually eats one good meal a day. His favorite are waffles, lasagna, french fries (wah-wah), blueberries, and goldfish. Not the healthiest of foods, but hoping he grows out of this stage. I still offer him whatever we are having for dinner, but if he ate a lot for lunch, then he won't eat dinner unless it is something he loves. He loves milk, and won't drink water unless it has a splash of juice on top of it.
- He "talks" all the time. I just have no clue what he is saying. What I can comprehend: Momma, Dada, no, uh-oh, Hey Gay (Hey Gaines), eye, all duh (all done), das (dogs). Every now and then he will repeat simple words like off, shoe, and down.
- He added a teddy bear to his bed at night time. It was an old bear someone gave us when he was born. He found it at the bottom of a toy basket and was obsessed. He drags it and his blanket through the house.
- Favorite toys: Melissa and Doug puzzles (he is obsessed), books, one of these things, and these plastic cups that he likes to sort by color.
- Favorite TV shows: Pretty much anything on PBS or Disney Junior. I love to hear him answer the questions on Mickey Mouse club house. (He answers every question "no.")
- Loves to go to the park. It is really close to our house, so we go a lot. He is fearless too. The other day, there weren't a lot of people there, so I was letting him go down the big slide. Not only does he go down it, but he taught himself how to hold on to the side and climb up it. The park backs up to a lake, and you have to stay on top of him or he will run right into the water.
- He has done so well with Gaines. I love when he tries to hug him. It is funny, because we have never said "Hug your brother" or anything like that. He just decided one day that Gaines needed a hug. Of course he loves to poke him in the eyes and try to sit on him as well, but that is beside the point.
- The day after we were discharged, we went to the pediatrician. He was back at his birth weight! Wahoo!
- Diaper Size: 1
- 0-3 month clothes
- His belly button fell off
- Great eater. He normally goes every 2-3 hours, however, I feed on demand.
- He sleeps at night in his crib. He tends to get up every hour until between midnight and 1:00 am, and then has been sleeping for 2 or 3 hours before he wakes up.
- Gaines is really alert. He loves to just stare at people. Usually he is staring to make sure his brother isn't about to sit on him.
Look how proud Woody is!
First bath! I bathed Gaines in the sink while Brooks bathed Woody in his bucket. Two kids got baths at the same time. We were pretty proud.
Brooks took this picture. We all kind of look a hot mess, but it was the first picture of my boys and me. Smooches Smooches.