Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Laser Blazer

I have an ever so slightly, obsession with blazers. I just can't seem to get enough of them. They are perfect to wear to work over a dress, yet ever so chic with some jeggings/skinnies at night.

img-4111blake-lively_160259908255_jpg_bestdressed_item
Photo courtesy of Vogue.com

natalie-portman-rodarte-x-target-dress-02
Photo courtesy of nitrolicious.com

If you take me to a store, there is a 99% chance I am going to find a blazer I adore. (I also sometimes rip them off of mannequins when I am not supposed to...)
Rachel_Bilson_Outerwear_Blazer_KIMgzsMAGDgl
Photo courtesy of Outfit Finder

kourtney_kardashian_style_031210_splash_m
Photo courtesy of The Frisky

So Happy Hump Day with some chic, affordable, BLAZERS!!!
TopShop brown jacket
$100 - topshop.com

Aryn K striped blazer
$94 - piperlime.gap.com

Dorothy Perkins camel blazer
25 GBP - topshop.com

Aryn K velvet blazer
$39 - piperlime.gap.com

River island
35 GBP - riverisland.com

River island
35 GBP - riverisland.com

Linen jacket
30 GBP - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...