Monday, May 2, 2011

Abernathy Road

I did it! I ran finished my 1/2 marathon. It was a great trip with many funny stories. I do not have any pictures because someone (Husband) forgot the camera.

Someone (again...Husband) forgot any dress clothes as well. After the race, our crew ventured into downtown Nashville to find him a dress shirt for dinner. Things were looking dim, as everything that we found involved tassels or western wear.

And then we stumbled upon this...

abernathy-road
Photo courtesy of nashvilledowntown.com
What a sight for sore eyes! Inside, I loved what I saw...

store_interior

I was able to find Husband a shirt for an extremely resonable price. I also found Husband's birthday, Christmas, Anniversary gifts for the next five years...

CB5-5-2
This Col. Littleton belt's buckles are the same used on horse saddles. Love.
AHB-2T
Okay...this one is for me... I love me a monagram.

FS1-2T
As the website says, "...for the person who has everything." Gwyneth Paltrow recently gave these as Christmas presents. (See the rest of her shopping list from Abernathy Road here.)

Needless to say, I have new obsession store.

All other photos courtnesy of AbernathyRoad.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...