Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Look for Less- Summer Casual

There are few things that I love more than a relaxed summer look. Having my summers off gives me time in the summer for lunch dates, shopping, and errand running. (What Husband? I am supposed be be getting a second job this summer!?) January Jones was seen sporting a fantastic summer look...

january-jones-435
Photo from People.com

I decided to create my own summer casual look. Since I might have been accussed of spending to much money on shopping last summer (what ev), I worked really hard to create this outfit for less. Instead of each item being under $100, THE WHOLE OUTFIT IS UNDER $100!!! Yep, that included the shoes, hat, and bag. You're welcome.

Old Navy deep v neck top
$13 - oldnavy.gap.com

Old Navy cropped jeans
$19 - oldnavy.gap.com

Cooperative lace flat shoes
$30 - urbanoutfitters.com

Forever21 knit hat
$13 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...