Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I would walk 500 miles...

I hate tennis shoes. I remember when I went through Rush at Alabama, I had to buy a pair for philanthropy day. I went with the pink ones...

Then (six years later) came the Reebok's Easytones. Not exactly the best form of tennis shoes...

Husband bought me a pair Nike Free Runs. They are okay, but are worn only for running. Only.

Needless to say, I am not a fan of tennis shoes. I only wear them for exercise. The closest this to tennis shoes that I wear to work are my TOMs, and they are made of gold glitter. My friends are the same way. Tippi just recently bought her first pair of tennis shoes only because they were on sale at DSW. Her tennis shoe alternatives consisted of something similar to these and these that she wore to kickball and frisbee.

I just hate spending money on tennis shoes. Recently, I was talking to Jessica, who said the most money she had ever spent on shoes was on tennis shoes. WHAT?!

Finally though, I have found some tennis shoes I would be willing to sport around in this summer...

42T37YCOR_thumb
From Topshop

cdocuments-and-settingsmschneiedesktopstyle-file-photosweek-of-3-8-10bensimon
Photo from Style.com, but can be purchased from here and J.Crew has the kids version!

pl821982-00qlv01
 
pl785651-00qlv01

pl830591-01qlv01

lacoste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...