Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tired...

Kickball season has started up again. Last night was our first game... at 7:15. By the time you play a game of kickball, and then get dinner, it is late. At least it was too late for this teacher who loves her 9:30 bedtime. Eh.

 It is wild to think that this time last year, I was just meeting some of my closest friends. (Yes, I met many good friends playing kickball.) So, even though kickball leaves me very tired, I will be there. Every Tuesday. Kickball breaks up the "ehhhh" of my week, and (don't laugh) I count it as my cardio for the week day.

Interested? I play here. And you can too :)

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that you got on base and got an out! PITCHES need you EVERY TUESDAY!

    Sus

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...