Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Let's Get Physical!

I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon. -Ellen DeGeneres

I hate exercise... right now. Sometimes I lie and say things like, "Man I feel AWESOME after that workout," but it is a lie people. I feel awful after a workout. I am sweaty and I hurt... a lot. Currently I am training (I use the word training lightly.... very lightly) for a 1/2 marathon at the end of April. When I first started training last summer, I thought that maybe I could learn to love running. NOPE! It is March, and I am in the biggest running slump I have ever been in. I am considering walking this 1/2. I am walking for a Cure for Rabies.

Part of my "training" consists of playing Ultimate Frisbee every Sunday. My strategy is to run a lot to begin with (after all, I am training), but then I just stand in the end zone and cross my fingers to catch a long throw. I don't do defense.

Where am I going with this story? I need more attractive work out clothes (for my training!) I usually wear Under Armour tights and some form of a huge t-shirt. My friends found some really cute tops on sale at the Gap.

gp830333-01qlv01

gp807575-02qlv01

gp807567-02qlv01

Then there was this one...
gp807580-02qlv01
All photos courtesy of Gap.com

No Gap. You cannot wear A-Symmetrical tops while working out. Can we say wardrobe malfunction?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...