Monday, March 7, 2011

Who Wears Short Shorts?

Eh, shorts. Where do I begin? I think that shorts can be the hardest thing for girls to wear (unless you were blessed with a model figure.) I used to try to avoid them at all cost, but it gets HOT in Hotlanta. Lately though, I have been seeing some very cute shorts.

Like on Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere...

b1296205484_555555555555555

Or these from Lauren Conrad's new line, Paper Crown...
Picture-210
Photo from Fashionista.com

Although I am several weeks away from wearing shorts (To Do List: Squats in the sunshine), I am loving some summer shorts. Since my legs are not my favorite part of my body, you will never see me in skin tight, short short denim shorts. (Personally, I do not think anybody should wear skin tight, short short denim shorts, but that is just me.) I prefer ones with a little length, and plenty of room. When the time comes for wearing ones that are shorter, I like them with a high waist. I know that they are still short, but they high waist makes me feel more covered.


Miss Selfridge beige short
36 GBP - missselfridge.com

Boutique by Jaeger pleated short
40 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

Leather short
$80 - topshop.com

Short
40 GBP - warehouse.co.uk

High waisted short
$60 - topshop.com

TopShop pocket short
$70 - topshop.com

Miss Selfridge black short short
32 GBP - missselfridge.com

By Malene Birger black short
40 GBP - coggles.com

J crew short
$50 - net-a-porter.com



Also, a big THANK YOU to Jake Andrews for creating my logo! It looks awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...