Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch CHAINS!

We all know I love David Bowie. One of my favorite songs by him is Changes. Right now, I feel that this song is written about my life. To be perfectly honest though, I have never feared change. I change my classroom arrangement, style, hair color, etc constantly. I believe that you cannot grow without change. And if my life has to change, I plan on doing it with some AMAZING chain accessories :)

Peplum skirt
$68 - modcloth.com

Sofft ballet flat shoes
$70 - nordstrom.com

Dorothy Perkins crossbody bag
18 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

ASOS chain bag
asos.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs etched jewelry
$98 - nordstrom.com

Michael kors belt
$51 - bluefly.com

Sunglasses round sunglass
$5.80 - forever21.com



He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. Psalm 62:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...