Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend In Review

Happy Monday!!

Why am I so happy on a Monday? Because it is summer. Summer (somehow) makes Mondays 94% better.

How did I spend me weekend?

Friday? I slept.

Saturday. I was productive. I went on a walk. I ran errands. I celebrated my friend's, Allison's, birthday.

007
The Birthday Girl and me

017
Oh! Let me introduce you to my husband. Some call him, "awkward."

018
My favorite twins
Group
Everyone loves a group pic... minus the boys
Sunday night, Husband and I attended a shower to celebrate the upcoming nuptials to Alex and Susannah. Upon arrival, we had to write words of wisdom to the bride and groom on plates. Husband got creative...
020
Done.

026
You got nothin' on me, Chris

027

034
Mrs. Sangster did a great job decorating

035
Newlywed Game...always entertaining

085
I feel that Alex's expression truly portrays how exciting china is

092
With the B2B (um, hello, bride to be) and Tippi...and, toilet?

I hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...