Friday, June 3, 2011

I Dig, Part Two

019
My Newest Elephant Necklace.
 My pal, Laura, gave it to me as a graduation present. It is big, flashy, and I love it.

023
Valentine has a new home on the bike wall. She has taken quite a liking to Bianchi.
127604
Can you believe this amazing shirt? I am so glad that other people appreciate the Jack Russell/Golden combo. The Jack Russell even has a black ear like Lucy! You can buy it (for me) here.

012
Where do I begin? When Husband and I were engaged, we received this book at a shower. In all the chaos called life, it was put into a box and forgotten. A few months ago, I pulled it out, and decided that every night, Husband and I would read a meditation together and discuss it. I did not realize then that this would be one of the best things I could do for my marriage. I truly cherish the time at night where we turn off the computers, television, and phone, and spend time talking. Highly recommended for all couples.
013
And when we do watch television, we watch How I Met Your Mother. Since we do not have cable, we watch a lot of this. One of the funniest sitcoms ever!

Happy Friday and a special Happy Wedding Weekend to my cousin, Tiffany! So happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...