Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Summer Vacation

Let me start by saying that tonight is our first kickball game of the season! I am captain this year-big excitement.

Second, I took the little camera to Miami, as I didn't want to seem "total tourist" walking around with it around my neck. Now, I have the problem that I cannot find the camera cord. Story of my life.

Third, I am starting a new job! Yes, yes, I am still teaching- but that is just from August to May. I decided to get some part-time work at White Horse Advisors as a receptionist. I am pretty excited to make some extra money this summer, and the hours are only from 9-2. So basically, today is my summer break. And what do I have planned for my big day off? Kennesaw for transcripts, BOE office to make sure they give me a raise,  and the dentist. Party. Animal.

Oh, and I had a dream last night about school. Um, HELLO!- Don't interrupt my summer vaycay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...