Monday, June 6, 2011

My Weekend

WARNING: HOLLON SISTER PAPARAZZI. PICTURE OVERLOAD.
008

We made the trek back to Alabama for my cousin's wedding. Do I have pictures of the wedding? Hilarious. Pictures of the bride and groom? You are too funny. 1,000 pictures of my sweaty nieces and nephew? You bet!
013

Marrell (aka MoMo) is continuing in the tradition of her aunts with camera stalking. She actually knows how to use a the camera on her mother's phone. I can't figure out how to check voice mail.

011

My whining competition. Just Kidding! I love, love, love this child.

018

MoMo wanted to know why Jake kept leaving her to go dance.

020

Jake worked up quite a sweat.

025

He then realized that he could undo his Jon Jon and get a breeze.

031

Typical.

035

Maddox and the flower girl, Bella

037

Yeah, I am sure the photographer LOVED having me take a picture in the background. Whoops.

040

MoMo was the only child that hung around me through the night. (And yes, I was too lazy hot to walk around and actually take pictures.) So now begins the MoMo Montage.

047

049

050

063

My brother and his lovely bride. (As well as Maddox and MoMo's parents.)

Best Wishes Tiffany and David!!!

I hope that you had a fantastic weekend! It is my first day out of school and what am I doing? Ha, going to class. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...