Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mine for Nine

Sometimes you hear of of business and go "Why Didn't I Think of That!?"

This is one of those times.

In trying to buy maternity clothes that were A) Not frumpy B) Not ridiculously expensive. (These two things rarely coincide with each other.) I can across the site Mine for Nine where you can borrow maternity clothes for the months that you need them. Think of it as Rent the Runway for the knocked up.

For example, I found this really cute Olian dress, but at $125, I decided to skip out on it. However, I can borrow for only $32!


Other favorites...


Retails for $161
Rent for $40



Ah Shabby Apple! I love!
Retails for $79
Rent for $20

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome Lindsey! Im so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for showers and other special events as well that you don't want to buy a new dress for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm.... this is awesome! I may or may not have to purchase that maxi- pregnant, or not! :) This will be perfect for you for summer weddings and baby showers you will be attending! :)
    I'm still thinking we should put your second hand maternity store into action... i think it would be a hit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...