Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Single, dating, married, or swearing it off forever, being a teacher makes Valentine's Day awesome. It is really awesome (sometimes scary) watching fifth graders on Valentine's Day. I look forward to watching the students more than what Husband has planned (is that bad?) 

My date night plans are consisting of take-out and Red Box...and I am STOKED! Last year we did the fancy dinner in the city. FAIL. Do you know how many pretty people with awesome bodies are out on Valentine's Day? Nobody wants to eat their mussels dripping in butter next to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show line up.

And while I did entice Husband with the promise of a shower, my "hot" outfit will probably consist of...whatever still fits. (Don't worry, I have some cute, bump friendly outfits ready.) What would I like to wear? Well, I have been loving this look by SJP...


But reversed! With this...


And these...



What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...