Friday, February 24, 2012

I Can't Wear It, You Should

Last night, I decided to do a late night to the mall. (Perks of living a block away.) In a failed attempt to get some maternity clothes, I pass by The Limited. This store was a staple for me in college since we had about 5 somewhat decent stores in Tuscaloosa. However, I haven't really shopped there very much since moving to Atlanta.

I was amazed with their storefront window. I really wish I had taken a picture. It was full of brights and pops of colors. The prices are a lot more teacher- friendly than other stores with the same trends.

Here are some of my favorites.



Both of these dresses are in the fifty dollar range. Score!






(High-waist pencil skirts, how I miss you.)

2 comments:

  1. Did you get anything at the mall!!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, No :( I was depressed at the price of maternity jeans!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...