Friday, July 29, 2011

Wedding Tribute

In honor of my friend, Kathleen, and her upcoming wedding nuptials, I wanted to do a little post on her :)

Kathleen and I met my freshman year of college as pledges for our sorority. It is hard to believe that was almost seven years ago...
(L-R: Me and Kathleen...the Blonde Days)
Spring of Our Freshman Year at Alabama

Our sophomore year, we moved into the sorority house. That is where we would live for the next three years. There were happy times, sad times, quiet times, and almost always, crazy fun times.
(L-R: ???, Kathleen, Me, Claudia, Jimmy)

(L-R: Me, Kathleen, Hannah, Hylan)


When Kathleen was Crowned Alabama's Homecoming Queen

(L-R: Me, Calley, Kelsey Marie, Hylan, Claudia, Kathleen)
Senior Brunch

(L-R: Hylan, Me, Kathleen, Claudia)
Our Last Night Out in T-town

Tomorrow, Kathleen is going to marry a wonderful  man. I couldn't be happier for the two of them.


Congratulations Kathleen and Eric!

I have decided to make a long weekend for their wedding, therefore, no post on Monday. Never fear, I will return on Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...