Friday, July 22, 2011

I Dig, Part Three

What am I digging on this week?

Wednesday I got to go here...

For some of this...


Photos courtesy of AJC

With her...

(Picture of Alli and me right after we met at New Teacher training in 2008. FYI- that is our "Be Quiet" sign at our school. Sometimes I find myself doing it at Target.)

(Oh, the BBQ was Thing #1 and Alli is Thing #2 that I dig.)

My light saber/life saver...
Summer brings late night swims, which means late night showers, which means I don't blow dry my hair because I need to go to bed. Therefore, I usually wake up in the morning with a partially curly + partially straight = all over bad hair day. The Conair Infiniti Wand Styler is awesome at taking those "which way are you going?" strands and making them into soft waves. And it actually holds! One day this week, I went two days in a row without having to re-curl.

I organized me jewelry, and that is always something I dig...


Those sweet little trays lift up as well. Optimal storage.



And my make-up...


I keep it organized in this...

(Missing? The make-up shelf. I keep it on my desk vanity, then put it away when we have guests.)

I got this from Ikea when we first moved here and IT IS AWESOME. Even when it is not organized, it is hidden behind that nice little frosted glass door and out of sight.

Finally, see these people...

(sorry for the grainy image)

That is my dad and mom. We don't live very close, so we don't see each other as much as we like. Tomorrow though, they are making the drive to Atlanta, and I couldn't be more excited. I am especially digging them right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...