Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Add a Little Color

1- My right eye has been twitching for four days. I blame the incompetent.

2- Whoa! My love, Lauren Conrad, got a little funky with her hair...

Photo courtesty of The Beauty Department

I wish I was that cool/ I would definitely be fired

3- Nonetheless, I am inspired. All the colors made me feel like I was four and playing Pretty Pretty Princess again. I think I will try it on my nails...a little less drastic than hair.



This brand is my all time favorite nail polish. It really doesn't chip! See that minty green color? On my toes for two weeks, not a single chip. Plus, is affordable-usually around $2.50 a bottle (so you can buy LOTS and LOTS of colors!) Can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...