Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Dig

I am working very hard to appreciate all the great things in my life.

Right now, I dig....

004

The B-E-A-UTIFUL hydrangeas just outside my door. They almost look fake.

015
Dress- Zara; Necklace- Loehmann's
Color blocking. This was my ensemble to my friend's (Sus) engagement party.

chips

Pops. My pal (Laura) introduced these to me. I AM ADDICTED. And I can eat 22, and have only consumed 120 calories.

002
From Left: Jessica, Alli, Me, Amy, Ian
Amazing coworkers.

008

The exact mirror I was looking for to complete the new bathroom.

schools_out
From Recess- what a great cartoon

Hallelujah- school is out on Friday. The days are moving like molasses.

What I am not digging?
011

Husband bought an anto-gravity lawn chair and insists on keeping it in the living room. I'm giving him until midnight for it to find a new home.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of our LF crew, and the mirror! I am currently on the hunt to fill the empty wall in our bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...