Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dramatic Draping

Recently, I came upon this chic look from Burberry's Spring 2011 RTW line. I'm swooning over this look.

00390m
Photo courtesy of style.com
Enhancing text courtesy of your truly

My favorite part is the draping of the skirt, which naturally, made me go, "I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!" I figure the key with draping is very careful sizing. Nobody likes skin tight drapes, but going a size up can add bulk. However, this slight change to the "work skirt" is very fun!

IRO ankle length skirt
$80 - theoutnet.com

Blaque Label draped skirt
$38 - lorisshoes.com

Aryn K white pleated skirt
$44 - bluefly.com

All Saints cotton skirt
$50 - allsaints.com

Jersey skirt
$47 - reissonline.com

Miss Selfridge mini skirt
17 GBP - missselfridge.com

French Connection wrap skirt
$48 - usa.frenchconnection.com

All Saints jersey skirt
$95 - allsaints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...