Thursday, January 29, 2015

Woody- 30 Months

I totally stole this idea from my sister, btw. Since Woody turned 30 months on 01/14, I thought I would tell 30 facts about my precious little guy.

1. He weighs 28 lbs now
2. He is normally an easy-going, agreeable kid. Of course he has his moments where he is a disaster and typical two year old, but I love this age/stage.
3. He ADORES his ABCs. If you sing a song, he sings the ABCs over your voice.


4. Likes to play with puzzles (especially the ABC one), books (especially the ABC one), trains, and Paw Patrol figures.
5. He loves is we let him see the iPad. What does he do on it? Watches videos of the ABC song on YouTube.
6. Woody is a decent eater. His top favorites are PB&Js, chicken nuggets, beans, green smoothies, grapes, strawberries, muffins, and cheeseburgers. Now that I type that, I realize how unhealthy his diet is. He is pretty good at trying foods though.
7. He likes to help walk the dogs. Brooks will let Woody hold Lucy's leash, and he thinks it is hilarious.


8. The park is one of his favorite places. I love that it is so close, and we can walk. We almost always bring bread so that he can feed the ducks.
9. He will try to repeat things if you ask. He struggles with annunciation, but I think it is precious.  He receives speech therapy, and I am seeing a lot of improvement.
10.I am 'Ma' and Brooks is 'Did.' I love how he says Teddy Bear (Ted Bee) and he has started calling Brooks's mom 'P' instead of Mimi.


11. Even if he just saw me, when I walk into a room, he says, "Oh, hey Ma!"
12. He goes to school two days a week in the morning. He loves it, and I am so glad that he loves school.
13. Is the easiest child to put to sleep. He still likes to take a nap and go to bed. Knock on wood, he has never tried to climb out of his crib.


14. But he had taught himself how to climb on the bathroom and kitchen cabinets.
15. He still has eczema. He doesn't mind getting slathered in lotion and lots of baths though.
16. Wears 2T clothes
17. Can easily count to 12. After 12, he just says 'der teen' over and over.


18. I love when he goes to bed to ask him about all of the things in his bed.  He sleeps with his ABC pillow, his Teddy Bear, a puppy dog (I recorded my voice in the dog's foot when I was having Gaines), his lovie, his beloved Blank (blanket), and an ABC book.
19. Bedtime is around 7:30. He wakes anywhere between 5:30-7:00.
20. We read from his Bible or prayer book before bed. Before you think we have this holy child, Brooks and I usually read while Woody plays with his trains or sings his ABCs over us.
21. I still cut his hair. I need to stop and get him a proper hair cut. I am just so scared they are going to cut it too short. His hair is especially curly when it is humid and when he gets up.




22. My favorite time of day with him is after Gaines goes to bed, because I can give him 100% of my attention.
23. He still really enjoys bath time.
24. He is an impromptu hugger. He hugs us all the time, but other people too. His sweet pediatrician tried to give him a high five, and when he was finished, Woody hugged him.



25. Most kids take a while before they warm up to you. Woody is the reverse. He isn't shy when he meets people, but after a while, he gets bored with you and wants you to leave.
26. He follows commands well, which also makes life easier.
27. He visited the University of Alabama for the first time. He is the most precious thing to ever yell 'Roll Tide!'


28. He likes to ride his bike, play basketball, and play chase with Brooks.
29. He likes to go on walks, cuddle, and have tickle fights with me.
30. He likes for Gaines to leave him alone.


Most of the time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...