Friday, January 16, 2015

Gaines- Ten Months

Um, pictures are getting difficult...







Gaines Facts

  • Weight: Around 22 lbs
  • Diaper Size: 4
  • Clothing: 12 months, although in some pants he needs a 12-18 months!
  • Sleep: Officially dropped the third nap. He is on a great schedule (knock on wood.) He takes his first nap from around 9-10 and goes back down around 1:00 for an 1.5-2 hour nap. He goes to bed sometime between 6:00 and 7:00 pm, sleeps until around 4, then up at 7:00 am.
  • Eat: I am trying to ween him more and more from nursing and onto a sippy cup. He basically just nurses for comfort. He likes to nurse when he wakes, after naps, and before bed. He is eating lots of table food, and likes it all! We have tried broccoli, green beans, black beans, bananas, pasta, cheese, veggie sticks, and chicken. I still give some baby food to him too. He gets so excited when I sit him in his high chair.
  • 12 teeth...insane
  • He is standing on his own. He usually gets scared when he realizes it and drops to a crawl. Gaines can really cruise, but no steps on his own yet. That is ok, he is a fast crawler.
  • Poor thing bumps his head daily. And has had two busted lips.
  • When Gaines is really melting, a bath will make him happy. We have to keep the bathroom door closed at all times, and he will sit by the door, banging to get a bath.
  • Really likes when I make stuffed animals talk/growl at him
  • Likes the dogs
  • Are you his momma? No? Then you are terrible. Dad and grandparents are ok, but are no Momma. 
  • He really hates the church nursery. He has gotten kicked out the past two weeks for crying so hard. (Bad mom confession: I just needed a break from my youngest blessing and was looking forward to MOPS and the provided nursery. When I dropped him off, I told them I didn't care if he cried, I needed at least 30 minutes away. When I picked him up, one of the poor workers was having to push him down the hall in the Bye Bye Buggy.
  • Does not like: if I am not holding him, wiping his nose, Woody crying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...