Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Like It, Love It, Gotta Have It

Like It:


I found this dress on Pinterest....

I really like it- Halston Heritage. But it is sold out. Maybe that is a good thing. It was $551.

Love It:

I am going to be honest. I was really worried about Jammer cramping my style. Then I heard this song...


 I feel now like Amy Poehler is Mean Girls when she said, "I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom."

GOTTA HAVE IT:

Saw these on Peppermint Bliss yesterday...


To say I am obsessed is the understatement of the century. I'm not sure how well they would work in teaching Jammer about gun safety, but I doubt shim will care. Shim will be too bust thinking of how cool I am ...while listening to Baby Mama.

I have been also busy searching for "gun chairs" This was not what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...