Monday, June 25, 2012

Chewbeads

Let me start out by saying I have one sweet husband. He knew that I was majorly bummed that I couldn't go to Chicago. He surprised me Saturday morning with breakfast in bed and a present! He ventured to a children's boutique and bought me a Chewbead necklace!

What is a Chewbead? I like to think of it is a way of combining my old life with the soon-to-be new. The company consists of necklaces and bracelets that are safe for children to chew on. They are BPA free and dishwasher safe (apparently, things that are super important for babies.)

I love a big, chunky statement necklace and can't wait to wear this. (I know, I will probably cramming this in Jammer's face to chew on it right after delivery.) They are so cute, and a perfect gift for new moms. If you haven't seen them in a store, you can buy them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...