Monday, June 18, 2012

Everyone Loves a Party

Including me.

Saturday, I helped host a shower for my dear friends, Laura and Charles. It was good times- stayed up way past my bedtime and enjoyed some yummy Jaliscos.
Beautiful Bride. Her groom to be sat on the other side of the couch. 

Will and Allison's new pup, Lilly

Susannah and Laura

Allison (a hostess as well), Susannah, Laura, and me...look pregnant much?

All the Lovely Ladies
Carrie Ann, Allison, Sus, Laura, Tippi, me, Karisma, Bethany

Susannah's husband, Alex, took this picture. Hubs and I tend to migrate to sleepy pups.

He also took this sweet pic of his bride...

The B&G with the hosts and hostesses
(Will, Allison, Laura, Charles, Husband, me)

Cannot wait for their big day in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...