Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rule Breaker

I can't believe that I am writing this post.

I am the girl that is the firmest believer in the Labor Day-Easter rule: No white, no linen, no seersucker. No ifs, ands, or buts.

But I think it might be time to be a rule breaker... somewhat. What do you need for fall? Why a little white dress of course.

I am THRILLED that Blair from Atlantic-Pacific agrees with me...


And wait, Taylor from Sterling Style does as well...


My friend Sus gave me this French Connection dress which I wore to her rehearsal...
(Hooray for being 5'4" with 5'10 friends. Why yes I will take your too short dresses.)

And I paired it with my favorite black pumps...


From Husband's grandmother's closet. Vintage and I love.
(Wow- do I buy any of my own clothes?)

4 comments:

  1. Love Taylor and love those things, lovely post!!;)
    Btw hun if u maybe like us to follow each other, just let me know..;)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfits and great post.=)

    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your special pumps! I have the H&M dress Taylor is wearing and adore it. I think anything that's a little off white works any season. As I have a very fair complexion, bright white doesn't work as well for me anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely break the rule for that French Connection dress. Not a joke.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...