Monday, September 12, 2011

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana?

First of all, I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was spent between football and 9/11 coverage. I still cannot believe that it has been ten years.
Second, how excited are you for the Missoni for Target debut tomorrow?!?!!
Third,


USWeekly was gabbing about Gwyneth and her love of short orange dresses. It pains me to say, but I am with Gwyn. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of Florida, Tennessee, or Auburn (can you tell it's football season), but orange has become one of my favorite colors... TO WEAR...NOT SUPPORT!

This weekend, go score your own orange dress for the fall.

(I bought this dress in the store last week for $11.99 though!)

My favorite way to wear orange? Give me some turquoise jewels and nude flats for day. Leo-pard shoes bring it into the night.

1 comment:

  1. I love orange so much I happen to be wearing an orange cardigan right now! The color just screams fall to me as well. ;)

    I am also crossing my fingers and toes that I can grab some of the items on my Missoni wishlist tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...