Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wedding Week

Although my friend Susannah's wedding week officially began on Sunday, my partaking officially begin today with a girls Manicure and Pedicure party! Recently, I got my first pedicure in over a year (gross, but true.) This will be my first manicure in a year too. (Again, gross, but true.) Special "Thank You" to Tippi for organizing tonight. I know it is going to be so much fun!!

Onto my next random subject, look how great Anna Faris looked at the premiere of What's Your Number?


Cannot wait for this movie! Watch the trailer here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Linds, thanks for the shout-out. Unfortunately neglecting to send any notice out until the week before is hardly "organizing" but it will be grand nonetheless. Let the festivities begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Anna Faris. The lighting is amazing in this one. Enjoy your manicure and pedicure party! Following you back :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...