Monday, April 28, 2014

My Favorite Baby Products- The Second Time Around

First of all, I have to share Sister's post. To say I have admired her during this time is an understatement. I cannot imagine what it must be like to struggle with infertility. Emma handled the situation with faith, grace, honesty, and even humor. I think when you go through hard times, like infertility, it helps to know you are not alone.
*********************************************************************************
Gaines is seven weeks, and I have my favorite products. Many are the same as with Woody, but there are some newcomers to the mix...



I knew I wanted this before Gaines was born. I just didn't realize how awesome it would be. Gaines loves bath time, and I believe it is because of this! I can easily bathe him in the sink, which is much easier than bending over a tub (not that we have one or anything.) I can keep the water gently running over him, it keeps a small amount trapped in, and slowly lets the water drain out. Love, love, love.



Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer

I bought this with Woody, but he never loved it quite like Gaines. When all else fails, I can usually count on this to get him to sleep. I know everyone is all about the Mamaroo (and I am sure I would be too if I had one), but I love this for about a fifth of the price.




You know I have sung my praises for the Miracle Blanket (here and here), and believe me, we still use it, but sometimes Gaines likes to switch things up on us and prefers to be swaddled with his hands on his chest. This swaddle allows him to do this. Now, he can usually break his hands out of it, which gives the Miracle Blanket an upper hand, but we are big fans of this one too.




When I was in the hospital recovering for my c-section, I started coughing and couldn't stop. If you have ever had a c-section, you know that sneezing, coughing, and laughing make you feel like your insides are going to come out of your incision. (TMI?) It was so bad, my family thought I was chocking because I was doubled over trying to control the pain. My doctor gave me the hospital version of the Belly Bandit, but my sweet friend, Catherine, let me borrow the real deal.

Get the real deal. It helps so much with the pain, plus, it helps tighten your tummy!! I feel like it really works too! I have been so impressed with this brand, I want this and this too!

Click here to see my favorite baby products the first time around, because I still adore all those products too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...