Thursday, April 17, 2014

How We Met Todd Chrisley

Brooks and I are huge fans of the show Chrisley Knows Best. I think it is hilarious, plus it is cool that they live outside of Atlanta....

Last Friday, I was a bit panicked, because I had a shower on Saturday and had no gift. When Brooks got home, we loaded up the car with both boys and went to the mall. I wanted this to be very quick, as we were accompanied by a 1 year old and a 5 week old. We parked in the back/bottom part of Bloomingdale's and ran in to "quickly" get a gift. As I moved to my THIRD store, I finally found a gift that was available. (Apparently, not everyone procrastinated like me and got the good stuff.) Both boys were completely over it by the time I got the gift and had it wrapped. Oh, by over it, I mean Gaines was screaming his head off. We all but ran back to Bloomingdale's, to the very bottom floor to get out of there. And then, there he was...




...with Julie! And how cool was I?


It is amazing I didn't tackle him. I wanted to ask for a picture but didn't because:

a.) Gaines was screaming
b.) I was wearing maternity clothes five weeks after having a baby. Not proud.

They were both so nice and tried to soothe my screaming child. Being the stalker freak I am, I said, "He knows your voice! We watch you at 2:00 am!!"

(....cue awkward silence as Todd contemplates how quickly he can file a restraining order)

Then he said to me the #1 things you don't say to a woman with a crying baby,

"Aw, he's hungry."


But I decided to forgive him since, well, he was. I know you were sitting on the edge of your seat for this post. But like my sister said, blogs are like our kids' baby books, and this event is definitely baby book worthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...