Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Favorite Baby Products...So Far

Before I had Woody, I would stalk people's favorite baby products. I had made my own favorite list after a month, but scratched it when one night Woody decided to scream from the hours of 12:00-4:00 am- figuring that I was clueless on what worked. However, now that we have been together for 3.5 months, I feel confident in presenting my list of My Favorite Baby Products...So Far.


(1)Medela Pump In Style- If you are going back to work, or plan on being away from your baby ever, a good pump is a must. This one gets the job done fast. Thank you Sister!/ (2) Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier- Sometimes you need to get stuff done. Sometimes baby wants to be held. Done. Done. This has completely changed how I grocery shop./ (3) The Miracle Blanket- Swaddling for Dummies. For the colder winter months, I like this one too./ (4) BOB Revolution- Best jogging/outdoor stroller.We got the infant adapter so we could use it when Woody was a tiny baby and had no head control./ (5) Benbini- The ultimate Mom watch. It helps you keep track of all those diapers, feedings, and "What side am I on?" And if you think that you can remember those things, you are wrong. Babies suck the brains out of you./ (6) Joovy Scooter- My big/little stroller. It is smaller than the BOB, but has tons of storage. I also like that the sun shade is massive. It wasn't that expensive, and I just like the way it looks. It doesn't lay completely flat, but is really close (eh, Mom of the Year?) I got it when Woody was about six weeks and have used it with this./ (7) Little Tummys Gas Relief Drops- I love this stuff to relieve Woody's belly. Apparently, you shouldn't drink 15 Diet Cokes a day while breastfeeding (kidding...sorta.)You don't have to use much at all (as opposed to Gripe Water), and it works instantly./ (8) Nursery Critter Wraps- Most baby towels are super thin, but I loved the warmth and thickness of these. And Woody makes the best blue elephant ever./ (9) Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack- If you have to have one, might as well get one that looks cool. You can actually fit a lot on it too, without taking up that much space.

Well, there is my list. I would love to hear other suggestions on things to make my life easier!(Also, if I was being completely honest, I would have my mother's, mother-in-law's, and sister's faces on here, because they were the biggest help ever and have contemplated moving them in with us. Seriously.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...