Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter 2014

I love Easter so much. What a wonderful gift our Savior gave us- dying for our terrible sins so that we may live forever!

I love how everything is in bloom and coming back to life.

I love Reese's Easter Eggs.... too much.

I love that I can dress my family in white, seersucker, and linen now.

I don't love creepy rabbits that hold my children, but apparently Woody does!

Easter 2014
(Gaines- 6 weeks//Woody-21 months)

Easter 2013
(Woody- 9 months)

On Saturday, we took Woody to his first Easter Egg Hunt. It was supposed to be at Chastain Park, but due to rain, it was moved to our church. About the time we got there, the power went out! The fellowship hall has lots of windows, so for the little ones, they just dumped eggs on the floor and let them go crazy. And it was crazy.



Hmm, what are these?





Hoarding eggs




Okay, I put these in my basket.




Or I will just put the eggs in other kids' baskets.



Saturday night, I spent some time at Urgent Care. Gaines has been going longer between feedings at night (yay!), but it caused me to develop mastitis (boo!) Luckily, the Urgent Care was pretty empty. I was in and out, got some antibiotics, and was fine for Easter morning!

2014

2013

I hosted Easter lunch. By hosting, I mean I ordered everything from Whole Foods (exactly what I did for Christmas too!) I highly recommend this option. I hope you had a Happy Easter with your family as well!

He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee:  'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.' 

Luke 24:6-7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...