Well, since my birthday, I have been quite busy.
- My sweet grandmother, Susie, went to Heaven over Labor Day weekend. She was 101 and what a legacy she left! I was able to go home for her funeral and see my large extended family. Grandmother had 21 grandchildren, 33 great-grandchildren (2 are already in Heaven with her), and 10 great great grandchildren. Amazing.
- This past weekend, we celebrated the wedding of Laura and Charles! It was such a beautiful wedding. I was having too good of a time to take many pictures, but I will be taking other people's off of Facebook to show you soon.
- My sweet in-laws came and kept Woody for the weekend.
- However, I got a nasty cold that has been slowing me down.
- Woody finally has a Social Security number (long story.)
- My sweet momma came when I was having a nervous breakdown on Monday about my child's citizenship, going back to work, and the fact the insurance companies are terrible people.
However, I have learned this week...
- I serve a faithful God. He knows what is best for me, even when I don't. And He will never put me through something I can't handle.
- Husband and I were blessed with the best parents in the world. The biggest gift I can give to Woody is to love him like they love us.
- I also have the world's greatest friends here. How I got so lucky? I don't know.