So happy- even with a bad cold
Hahaha- awkward Woody
- At six weeks, I had to take him to the doctor due to a clogged tear duct.He was just under 13 lbs. I was supposed to find out his weight on Friday, but we had to postpone his two month appointment until Wednesday. Can't wait to find out my chunky monkey's stats.
- Diaper Size: 2
- Clothing: Sometimes can squeeze into a 3-6 mo, but mostly in just 6 mo.
- Sleep: He is doing so much better. Most nights he goes down at 10:00 pm, wakes up to eat at 2:00 am, and then for good at 6:00am. However, he has been skipping that 2:00 am feeding sometimes and sleeping until 5:00 am-ish. When I go back to work, I will need to feed him for the last time between 5:00-6:00 am, so this is very doable.
- His grumpy period has moved back from late afternoon to right before he goes to bed- usually between 7:00-9:00 pm.
- His happiest period is first thing in the morning. Kid loves to laugh at his half-awake momma.
- His hair is turning really blond and his eyes are still blue.
- He still has no neck. Seriously.
- He loves baths. He cries when we take him out.
- He still loves to be outside. This is great motivation for me to walk-that-baby-weight-off.
- My friends babysat him for my birthday. When I returned home, they were holding him in this awkward airplane position. It is now his favorite way to be held.
- He also will stop crying is he hears a hair dryer. The Soother Seal app on my phone has been a lifesaver for this.
- Likes to swing. My sister gave us a swing for the house, and he likes this a lot. However, his ultimate favorite is the swing at Mimi and Papa's (Husband's parents.)
- Takes a bottle very well. However, he seldom gets one. I usually feed him every three hours.
- Got his first cold :( I gave it to him. Whoops.