Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh, Hello Old Friend

No, it wasn't my plan to go the entire break without blogging, but life happened.

Husband and I were lucky enough to spend time with both of our families and friends. Now, back to work. Things are going to be a little different this semester. I am going to finish the year back in fifth grade. I love fifth grade (both the students and the team), so I am very excited.

In other notes, I have a new obsession in the form of Elle Fanning- Dakota's adorable little sister. She made the cover and a spread in Teen Vogue. Is it bad that I am extremely jealous of a thirteen year old?






All photos courtesy of Teen Vogue


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!

    I think Elle is just lovely!!

    Look & see who is a sponsor for Blonde Episodes this month! :) Plus I think you will like the blog too!

    http://www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...