Friday, January 27, 2012

Jessica's Baby Shower

Last Sunday, Amy, Alli, and I hosted a baby shower for our dear friend and co-worker, Jessica. I am so excited to meet Baby Boy Coleman! My incredible sister helped me out tremendously and did the decorations. (Craft stores ask me to take my business elsewhere.)




Apparently, Amy has a crafty side too! She made this adorable diaper wreath. I like this idea even more than the diaper cake, because it can be displayed on the hospital door/baby room's door.



(I chose not to make one.)

Alli did the cupcakes! How is it that everyone around me is good at this stuff?


The beautiful Mom! She is 34 weeks pregnant. 
Not. Fair.


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable shower. Your friends are so talented--that wreath, the decorations and cupcakes are perfect. And, yes, your friend does look absolutely stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun, and the decorations were ADORABLE! Please tell your sister thank you for me! I've yet to blog about it, so I'm glad someone did! :)
    I have the best friends a girl could ask for! I can't wait to return the favor! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...