Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BIG EXCITEMENT!

Baby Harvard will be joining us this summer!



Yes, Husband and I are pregnant! I have been very lucky so far. The first trimester wasn't too bad. I had very little morning sickness- just more tired than usual. 

We are feel so blessed and excited to have and dress a child. To say this wasn't part of the "plan" is the understatement of the year. However, at my last doctor's appointment, I was staring at "Baby Jammer's" ultrasound pictures, laughing to myself about the changes that were going to be happening in my carefree life. As the laughter turned to nervous jitters, I overheard a women, crying to a nurse about the difficult time she was having conceiving. I felt guilty- I had this precious baby inside me without even trying. Why me (in a good way)? It was such a reminder of what a gift children are, and I how I hope not to ever take it for granted. 

I cannot wait to share with you this pregnancy!

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
Psalm 127:3-5




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lindsey! What a blessing! Such a great way to go into 2012 :)
    My husband & I have been trying for over a year now & it does become discouraging because we want to start this chapter in our life already. We know God has our desires to be parents & will make it happen in His perfect time. Just gotta wait :)
    PS-that Bible verse is one of my faves. Good choice :)

    http://www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations!!! How very exciting to have a baby to look forward to in 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait! I am offically volunteering to come down this summer to help out if you would like. I am already in love with Baby Harvard!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...