Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

As I sit in my cozy Missoni for Target sweater (thank you so much Mom and Prattville for not caring about it), I am already getting giddy for the Jason Wu for Target. Honestly, nothing will ever top my Missoni love, but I am really digging the pieces that have been released.


That dress is adorable. (However, I will be refraining from purchasing since I do not need anything belted around my waist currently.) BUT THAT PURSE! Love It. Need It. Potentially will fight someone for it. See you there- February 5th. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for it but I really hope it's not mayhem like it was for Missoni!

    http://www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that navy dress. I hope they release a few more pictures soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...