Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Surviving This Pregnancy

Since we knew this would be my last pregnancy, I tried to make a concious attempt to soak up and enjoy every minute of this pregnancy. It truly is a miracle that isn't a guarentee. I am thankful to God for my two healthy children and the one growing in me.

....however....it is hot. And I am big and am getting pretty uncomfortable. Luckily, we are in the final stretch!

So I have invested in a few new products that have helped me this go around!

La Croix and OJ

I have craved La Croix with a splash of orange juice. I normally don't even like orange juice! It just tastes so cold and fizzy. Plus is gets Squeak moving around, which eases some of my obsessive panic and worry or shim's well-being.


I was lucky in the last two pregnancies to not really have any stretch marks (despite the many, many poiunds I gained), and the ones that appeared, quickly went away after baby. I love this stuff, and I like to think it is preventing them (or at least keeping them at minimum!) It keeps my skin smooth and soft and doesn't have a weird smell to it either.


Ugh, pregnancy acne. It is the worst! And you have to be super careful about what products you use. This is safe to use on your face and body, and it actually works. My skin cleared up as soon as I started using it. I use it twice a day, and the bar still looks barely used, so I am glad it will last me a while. Thanks to my sister for introducing this to me!





True Life: I cried when I got this. Back pain is a common pregnancy symptom, but this time around it has been unbearable at times. I had gotten by just fine with my first two pregnancies without a pregnancy pillow, and felt silly about getting one when I had just over two months to go. However, after tossing and turning every night, Brooks just ordered me this. It is life changing people! I use it in bed and when I am on the couch. It has helped my back pain so much.



Is this hot or what!? After I had Gaines, I found out I had Diastasis Recti. Once I learned more about it, I worked our carefully to not make it worse and hoped over time it would correct itself somewhat. My fear is this pregnancy has split those muscles wide open again. This belt helps hold more up and in place (like a first pregnancy.) It also provides some back support. I don't wear it all the time, because it can be uncomforatble after a while and is HOT! However, I am glad I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...