Thursday, May 15, 2014

Gaines- Two Months





Intense Peepers







Gaines Facts
  • Weight: 14 lbs 4 oz//Height: 24.75 inches
  • Diaper Size: 2
  • Clothing Size: 3-6 month
  • Sleep: He is still following the eat, wake, sleep schedule. We start getting him ready for bed at 7:00, after Woody goes down. It takes a while to get him down. A lot of rocking, bouncing, nursing, try to put in crib song and dance. I usually have to go in a few times to soothe him some. Once he is settled, he normally sleeps until 3:00 am-4:00 am. Once I feed him, he goes back to sleep until Brooks gets him up around 7:00 am, but I try to top him off around 6:00 am when I leave for work
  • Eat: I nurse him once or twice first thing in the morning. While I am at work, he gets three 5 oz bottles. Then I usually nurse him once or twice at home. 
  • The hours of 6:00 pm- bedtime are his grumpiest. I tend to nurse on demand during this time to soothe him. 
  • The rest of the time, he is such a happy baby. He hardly ever cries. So lucky. And he gives the biggest smiles that melt my heart.
  • His hair is still dark! I wonder if he will stay a brunette.
  • Could win a burping award
  • He is content to be in his bouncy seat watching the world around him. He just likes the occasional chat.
  • Gaines is becoming more aware of Woody. And Woody loves to talk to him, hold his hand, and give Gaines kisses.
  • I love pushing them in the double stroller. However, I am walking way more than I thought I ever would. We might invest in a used double running stroller soon. 
  • Nicknames: Peepers, Gippy, Gainesie Guy, and Woody still calls him Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...