Monday, October 8, 2012

Week One Back

I had a great first week back. Like, really good. I love my co-workers and students. Oh, and I really love leaving before noon :) Woody is adjusting well too. I can't get enough of his huge smile when I pick him up!
There was one little mishap with some paperwork, but (hopefully) it has been resolved. Momma had to take a break of caring for Woody to care for me...

Thank you Momma for keeping Woody my first few days back, Husband for always checking up on me, my co-workers for making work worth returning to, and everyone who said a prayer for me- I felt them.

Favorite teaching story of the week? (Names have been changed to protect the innocent-ish.)

Me: "Joel" please remember to keep your hands in your lap.
"Joel": You have the most beautiful name.
(I give him a look as to say, "Sucking up doesn't work with me.)
"Joel": You're supposed to say thank you.

Love it.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear it went well! "Joel" does sound like quite the character. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...