Friday, October 12, 2012

I Need a Nap...and a Diet Coke, but I will settle for Peplum

The week before I went to work, my son was sleeping through the night. Not every night, but 3-4 times a week. My first week back, he decided to bring back his 2:00am feeding every night. This week, he has woken up at 12:00am and 3:00am for some "Hi, Mom!" time. That combined with a 5:00am wake-up time for this Momma is making for one draggy lady.

Oh, and carbonated beverages upset my dear son's sensitive belly. Diet Coke

On a fashion note (because where have they been lately), I was very excited to wear my new peplum top to work this week.


(Not me...)

I had some gift cards that I had been saving to dress my, no longer pregnant, but 10 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight body. Peplum hides muffin top like you wouldn't believe!

The top is from Zara, and it makes me oh, so happy. It will be making many appearances this fall.

Happy Friday! Can't wait to post Woody's THREE MONTH pictures Monday. (Try to hold in your excitement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...