Here is the problem with taking pictures of Woody.
- Usually, if he is awake, he is crying. I dare not risk taking a picture while he is sleeping. So all of these pictures he is crying/in between cries.
- He has no head control, so I couldn't exactly get him to sit up.
- His outfit (that I had already removed the tags from) was too tight around his neck. Therefore, the top button is undone.
I put on the hat to humor myself. I didn't begin to cover his head. And guess what? He cried.
Sensing my frustration, Woody became very still and held this awkward pose-
Almost a smile?
Woody let his feelings about his outfit be known by pooping on it. So I stripped him down to his favorite outfit, his birthday suit.
And I leave you with my favorite picture. My Pumpkin Head :)
- I am not sure on his weight, will find out tomorrow!
- Diaper Size: 1
- Clothing Size: Mostly 3 mo, but he is a 6 mo in brands that run small. He never fit in newborn :(
- Sleep: HA! We get it when we can? Some nights, he has slept almost five hours straight! Most nights though are a different story. Usually he naps during the day for an hour to an hour and a half. He mostly sleeps in his crib upstairs, but occasionally will take a snooze in the Pack-n-Play or bouncy seat downstairs.
- He is grumpiest in the late afternoon/early evening.
- We are working on a eat/play/sleep schedule. However, sometimes Woody likes to mix things up on us.
- His hair is lightening up...and falling out. He is pretty bald on the top, with hair on the side.
- He hated his first real bath (surprise!), but has been doing better with them.
- He has learned to stick out his bottom lip when he is upset.
- If you kiss him on the lips, he will smile.
- He usually takes one bottle a day of pumped milk- trying to get him used to it when I go back to work. These rest of the time it's straight from Momma.
- He likes to be outside- either being pushed in the BOB or in the Baby Bjorn.
- Lucy usually ignores Woody, but sometimes she likes to give him a little kiss on the legs. This really irritates Woody.
- My nicknames for him: Sir Cheeks (sweet Woody), Mini Monster (angry Woody), Pumpkin Head (funny Woody), Little Man (what Husband calls him)