Monday, August 13, 2012

First Day of School

But not for me! I am at home with this little boy...

(Sorry for the blurry picture, but he look so cute! And he's not crying in it.)

Oddly enough, I was wide awake at 5:00 am. Not for a feeding, but thinking about school. I had to remind myself to save those jitters until October 1 (when I go back.) And speaking of going back to school, I won't be going back full-time. I was very fortunate to get a part-time position and will be working from 7-11:15 am. 

For my friends going back today, I thought I would share this cartoon...


(And yes, I was able to write this post this morning because Woody slept well last night!! Went to bed at 11, woke up at 4:30, then 7:30. Yay Woody!)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finding a part-time position! How wonderful to be able to be home and have the outlet of working as well. I am always so interested and impressed by mommies who do such a good job juggling--can't wait to hear more about your wisdom when you go back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...