Thursday, May 31, 2012

Why So Tardy?

I am partaking in irresponsible, child-free behaviors lately. I slept until noon and ate a Pop Tart for breakfast. The rest of my day will consist of floating in my community's pool while small children stare at me. Since these days are numbered, I am taking full, guilt-free advantage of them.

Onto other news, my sister does impressive things.


No, I am not talking about this door hanger, but she remembers to take her camera to my baby shower. And she posts them. I hope one day I have my life together like her.

Tomorrow, I plan to be tardy again. This time, I will be at the doctor looking at Jammer!!! Too bad I will be looking at shim at 7:20 in the morning. Sigh, but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...